Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Downpour

Bleeeh! Haha!


Current Mood: Lazy again...
Song Playing: Stuck With Each Other (yet again, haha!)

A rainy weekend to everyone! Yep, as the title suggests, it's still raining like crazy, and it seems that this would take a while. Well, guess we have to be patient enough in dealing with the crazy downpour.

I'm so much lazy today to do almost anything. Guess this crazy downpour affected me big time, haha! Yep, I felt so much cozy that I became lazy enough to take a nap instead of doing my usual thingies. Guess the rainy season has its advantages, and I'm making use of it thoroughly. :)

I know some of you has the same sentiment as I am. Well, you have to agree with me: the rain outside gives a comfy feel that brings us this sleepy mood. That is why I pity those who are taking their summer classes right now, most notably the stress-filled Mapuans, haha!

Sana hindi kayo tamarin! (Hope that you'll never feel lazy!) -Haha! :D

*****
Since I'm lazy enough to do almost anything, I've decided to use my DVD player and watch old episodes of the hit sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

I know, I know. It's a little bit' old-school, but you have to agree with me: its characters and storyline's completely lovable and fun to watch. There's a certain charisma within the show that you can't just resist, plus the fact that I can relate myself to them.

Actually, the show reminded me of my own barkada and how unique and "freakish" they are, haha! But seriously, you gotta love them for being there at all times and for who they are. To put it, they are precious treasures that I can't just throw off, and heck, if somebody opposes or hurts them, well there will be hell to pay. I'll be the first person to defend them.

If you haven't watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S., then why don't you give it a try? I'm sure, you'll have your lengthy dose of laughter and fun. :)

*****
Since it's raining madly lately, I cancelled most of my plans for the weekend. Heck, who'll be able to enjoy gimmicking or tripping in a time like this? Obviously, no one.

It's pretty annoying to know that we're just into the middle of summer, yet it started raining so hard. Most of my friends at Manila were complaining, due to the fact that most of the streets there went flooded for a short span of time. My friend Ian also shared to me that it's pretty difficult to go to school with the kind of weather that we're experiencing right now.

I guess something's not right with the climate. I mean, something effed it up to the point that it started raining.

Let's just hope that my intuitions aren't right.

*****
That's it for today's post. Oh, before I forget, please stay tuned for more techie updates this week. I'll be bringing a baker's dozen for you. :)

Thankies! Bye everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment