Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beyonce Knowles' out of tune lip synching of "If I Were A Boy"'

I was browsing a little over the net while thinking of something to post with regards to the upcoming Filipino OFW Blogger Awards when suddenly I found this one.

Apparently, this video shows Beyonce Knowles lip synching "If I Were A Boy" on an edition of The Today Show, and the recorded voice used for this performance, as far as this video shows, is completely off-key and horrible.

It's quite hilarious to hear the talented diva Beyonce singing this horrible. I have no idea whether it is true or not or how to validate any possible assumptions. I'll just try to check out something in relation to this video and give you some updates about that.

Here's the video. Judge for yourself whether it is real or not:


Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment