Thursday, April 2, 2009

If it's meant for you, it would be....

I came across Jaymee Joaquin's blog site. It was so much interesting. She has interesting ideas with regards to some aspects in life, and quite frankly, her blogposts made me have some realizations about myself..

I realized that if you want someone/something so bad, chances are it won't be yours because anything you chase in life runs away.

True enough. You'll never get everything that you want in life. Sometimes, no matter how we try for something, as long as it's not meant for you or if it doesn't suit you at all, then you'll never achieve it. Fact is, we frustrate ourselves upon these desires that we deeply want to the point that we're becoming blind enough to see other good things lying upon your front door.

I suddenly recalled my past with Rei after reading her quote above. I could remember clearly how desperate I am before to bring Rei back into the picture. I went completely nuts after our breakup. But then, I realized that if it's not meant to be, then it'll never be, unless time or God permits it. Time is a valuable asset in life. However, most of us abuse or misconceptualize the idea of time, hindering us to attain or get grasp of the things that we want.


Just like holding my cat Ross, I have learned that the key is moderation.

Yup, the answer is moderation. We don't need to frustrate ourselves that much or to wait so long for the things that we want. We just have to seek balance. We have to learn the act of letting go and holding on to it.

To sum it all up, we have to be adept enough to catch the ball and release it properly.

We don't have to force ourselves ahead the road. Rather, we must take things steadily one step at a time. No need to rush. Doing the former will only cause so much regret and frustration in our part. We have to do things slowly, calmly, firmly and surely.

It's all about balance. Hold on to it... not too loose but not too tight. Just right. And just like Ross, they will find it's way back to you as long as you're meant to have them.

Yup, exactly. As long as God wants it for you, you'll have it. You just have to be patient and persevering enough in doing your best for it, and I'm sure enough, you'll attain it. :)

Thank you so much for this friend of mine who sent the link to her blog. Hannah, thank you! Mwah! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment