Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hei! Last blast before Summer Ends!

I asked my brother to take that picture in our uncle's studio. :)

It's good to be back! Good evening bloggers! Yep, I know I know.. I've been in hiatus for these past couple of days because I went at Tagaytay to spend the remaining days of this fateful summer season.

Guess I have to fire away with the things that I've missed, shall we?

*****
Most critics were definitely right- both conferences' final series for the NBA ended abruptly before reaching a thrilling seventh game.

The LA Lakers finally dispatched their counterparts, the Denver Nuggets in a spectacular game last Saturday. Los Angeles' most celebrated cagers utilized the Nuggets' seemingly weakening power and loss of agression to their advantage, putting to shame the entire state of Denver. The final score is 119-92.

Meanwhile, the boys of Orlando Magic did the same, utilizing the Cavs' reliance on Lebron James and the misorganization of their team plays to demolish the latter's hope of making it to the finals. The final score is 103-90.

Yep. The stage is now set for a thrilling final showdown between the Los Angeles Lakers and Orlando Magic- the former poised to gain their former glory and the latter willing to prove that they deserve to be a part of NBA's pantheon of legends.

Those motivations will be put to the test come June 4, 9 am ET.

*****
The Katrina Halili-Hayden Kho issue's spiralling out of control, isn't it? It's getting more ridiculous and diluted than ever, with the inclusion of Abner Afuang's drama last Thursday.

Oh boy. Probably for most people, TV's getting more better than ever.

Just one thing noticeable: I guess the senate's jumping on this issue to make their needed "pabango" for next year's elections, isn't it?

Cmon senate peeps, we've got a lot of issues other than that to discuss and alleviate. My God..

I just hope that this scandal thingy would end in a postive note.

*****
I have a new hobby. And yes, I'm having fun on it.

It's photography.

After Dad bought me a new Nikon D60 last Wednesday, I experimented on it, borrowed my brother's lens, bought a photography book and jumped into the bandwagon of those who are hooked into photography.

Let's just say I might use this in conjunction with my IT profession, isn't it?

*****
Alright, thankies for visiting my blog. See ya' tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. im quite dissapointed on how both the conference final series ended..but i guess it only proves how strong both the Lakers and the Magic team. This time im rooting for Magic! ^_^

    afuang=epal.

    haha

    ReplyDelete