Sunday, May 17, 2009

My David Experience :)


Probably it's the talk of the weekend, and perhaps a moment that everyone will remember in ages.

Yep, I'm talking about the David VS David Concert yesterday at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds.

It was a great concert. I cannot easily express in words the emotions that I've felt during the event. It's a one time -big time moment that would last for a lifetime.

Before attending the concert, we decided to hang out a little together with L.A. and my Mom and Dad- who surprisingly, secretly bought out a ticket for his own. It's nice to know that my Dad's there. It's a moment that I'll cherish since he's about to leave days from now.

Anyway, the back-to-back concert kicked off with David Archuleta. It's fun knowing that most of his songs were crowd favorites. Guess the event's in favor of the younger David isn't it? Haha! After Archie finished his thing, Cook and the band followed shortly, delivering an awesome performance that wowed the crowed even more.

Probably the most memorable and pivotal part of the concert was when David Cook sang his last song for the event. He dedicated "A Daily Anthem" to his deceased brother Adam, which caused most of the audience to be touched a bit. He even asked Archie to come over to the stage and sing it with him. And as you all know it, a duet ensued within the very finale of the event, and it was awesome. It was very emotional to say the least.

I can say that this is the most memorable concert I've ever attended in contrast to the previous major performances that I've seen.

I have to say, it's for the ages. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment