Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bored... 8:27 pm

Me, Josh and Kriselle taking a pic after waking up..

Current Mood: Bored, Blank?
Song Playing: You Remind Me

Alright, this day's so awfully boring. This is why I loath
e summer vacation sometimes. The good thing is I get to rest my butt down after 5 months full of stress and anxiety.

Anyway, it was fun listening to Goodtimes with Mo earlier this morning. I can't help but laugh with the Strip Spelling Bee segment with guest Moc
ha. God, it was hilarious. I kind of agree also to Mo's statement regarding this gay Tsao dude.

I miss my brother L.A. already. SIgh.. He's at Bel-Air still kasi. Hope he'll get to finish all these school stuff already para ma-cuddle ko na siya. :)

My Brother, L.A. Darn it, I miss you bro!

Moving on, I'll be posting a couple of techie updates here tomorrow so please do check it out. About the podcast thing that I mentioned before, well I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to get it going, but I'll keep you notified just in case it's ready.

For more updates, please follow my blog or subscribe to my feeds for more updates.

Till' then, ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment