Friday, March 13, 2009

New iPod Shuffle released

I am quite sure some of you have heard about this 3rd-gen iPod Shuffle that was actually released last Wednesday by Apple. Well, it was a surprising move to say the least. I mean, the details for this new iPod shuffle were vague until the very day of its release. I just hope that it'll fare well just like its previous iterations.

For starters, let me dish out its known specs.

Memory: 4GB
Size: 1.8 x 0.7 x 0.3 in

Features: VoiceOver Technology, which allows the user to translate the Artist's name, the song and the album's moniker in 14 diff. languages, the volume controls were now removed in favor of a three-button control in the earphones w/c incorporates track and volume control.
Available Colors: Black, White, Silver
Base Price: $79

So there you go. Well, I am not that impressed at all with this new iPod but nonetheless, I have to admire the new features and the changes being placed into this new version. It was a vast improvement I should say from the previous iterations of the Shuffle.

For more techie updates, please do subscribe to my feeds or just follow my blog. Ciao! :)

source: http://wikipedia.org, http://cnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment