Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Samsung Omnia HD

Source: http://infochat.com.ph
Samsung announced the Samsung Omnia HD i8910, with a switch from Windows Mobile 6.1 to their original platform: the Symbian S60. The Omnia HD has a 3.7-inch touchscreen capable of 16m colors, together with a whooping 8.1 megapixel camera capable of recording 720p HD footage.

It comes with HSUPA 5.76 mbps and HSDPA 7.2 mbps that enable you to download or upload a 4MB MP3 file in less than 10 seconds and a 40MB movie in a minute. 3.7" Auto-Rotating DIsplay on the large screen means that you can enjoy PC-like web-surfing on your phone.

The internal memory is available in 8GB and 16GB capacity options, with the addition of a 32GB microSD card, allows you to store up to 48GB, which translates to 35 DVD-quality films or 18,000 8MP photos.

Alright, fact is, I am not quite a fan of Samsung, simply because I find their phones easy to be spoiled. But don't get me wrong, we have to applaude them for placing such features on their mobile phones. Now, seeing the Omnia HD, I suddenly felt things the other way around, given its functions and capabilities. But then again, I am not bargaining my iPhone 3G nor my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic for that one yet.

Anyway, before you log-out make sure that you'll subscribe to my feeds or follow my blog ofor updates. See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment