Saturday, March 28, 2009

12:16 mn... Sleepy...

Vanity strikes again..

Current Mood: Sleepy
Song Playing:
Good Girl Gone Bad

Should I blame dear boredom for my sleepless nights? Haha.. Anyway, just wanna share some things that occurred earlier this day.

Well, my ex just called me up. Yep, I'm talking about Rei. We caught up with each other's lives in a friendly way, until he brought yet again the idea of second chance. I told him that things have changed, and that I am loving someone right now, but still he told me that he'll never give up on me..

The usual Rei that I've known.. He always promises things- and never gives any assurances that he'll fulfill them.

That is why I am so reluctant right now to trust him. Besides I'm so over him right at this very moment. :P

Alright, enough with that part.

Again I am inviting you dear bloggers to send in your suggestions about future blogposts. You can also share something that you have seen or heard. Then we'll talk about it here.

Send it in at cookiejarislove@yahoo.com.

For more updates, please follow my blog or subscribe to my feeds.

Good night everybody! Have a sweet sleep. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, sorry ngayon ko lang napansin na in-add mo ako...add n lang kita sa blogroll ko :)

    Nga pala, nasa IT ka rin db? dito ko ata nabasa ung tungkol sa programmer...well, good luck :D

    ReplyDelete