Friday, February 27, 2009

My new phone!

That's not my actual phone, haha. I'm so much lazy to take a pic of it.

At last, I received a new Nokia 5800 XpressMusic from my mom. It was a cool gift, a reward for all my academic achievements so far.

Maybe it just got a little bit early, concerning the fact that this term yet has to end, but hey who could deny such a cool gadget like this one?

Anyways, I'm still trying out its capabilities. I am not that used to this phone as of now but as far as it goes, I can say in all-honesty that this phone rocks.

For those who are not yet familiar with this phone, let me give out its basic specifics:

OS: Symbian S60 Touch Edition
Camera: 3.2 MP AF
Carl Zeiss lens, dual LED flash and geotagging support
Radio: FM Radio 87.5-108 MHz with RDS
Quad Band
Memory Capability up to 16GB, with an 8GB microSDHC
Networks: HSDPA, A-GPS, GPS, EGRPS, WCDMA
Connectivity Options: WLan, Bluetooth 2.0, Micro USB

There you go. I'll be giving a full-review about this phone sometime next month, so watch out for that. :)

For more updates, please do subscribe to my feeds or follow this blog. Till' then. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment