Monday, February 2, 2009

My definitive review on Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion



Alright, this time, I'll make my own short but definitive review of Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. Since my last post about the latter was kind of a preview, I decided to play the game more thoroughly in order to have a more broad view about it. Let's not also deny the fact that I am a huge Tekken fan, and missing a game as such is like missing an entire decade of my life.

So let's start with the improvements. First, the controls underwent a huge overhaul as it became mush easier than its predecessor. It was a bargain made in order for us to compensate for its difficult AI. Delivering such moves and combos were relatively easy. Next is the graphics. It has became more smooth and realistic than before. The frame rate became much quicker, making the game look more sleek than ever. Let us not also forget the fact that each character in the game got a new move to brag upon the stage.

Another sure treat is the arrival of its 2 newest characters: Lars Alexandersson, whose moves were identical that of Devil Jin and Heihachi Kazama, and Alisa Bosconovich, Dr. Bosconovich's cyborg daughter(I presume).

However, some characters still have the glitches that they suffered upon the game's last iteration. But due to the difficult AI and the game's vast improvements, it can be left unnoticed.

So, I'm giving away Tekken 6: BR a 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment