Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yesterday was a disaster...

Nuff' said.

T'was the worst disaster we've seen in recent years, much worse than the calamities that preceeded it.

Truth is, it's quite heartbreaking to see videos/photos of the events that unfolded yesterday, not to mention watching people die on live TV. Guess no one's an exception at the face of such harrowing events, not even superpowers or otherwise.

The quake at Japan made me ponder on a couple of things:
  • Is this a premonition of upcoming events, or to make it simple, is our world slowly breaking apart?
  • Did we trigger this calamity by ourselves? I don't think that God would simply let loose such a disaster(points out to a Genesis verse)
  • Boy, a lot of things occurred lately. What's going on?
Whatever the answers to those questions are, I hope that things at Japan would be fine soon enough. The Land of the Rising Sun never believes in giving up. I'm quite sure they'll be able to stand up following this disaster(points out to the Hiroshima bombing decades ago).

*****
It's been a while since I posted something worthwhile on my journal. My apologies. You see, it's my final year in college, and I'm working double time to ensure my spot towards the end of the race. Once all things are said and done, I'll be updating this site again.

#prayforjapan

Breaking News: An explosion occurred within the perimeter of the quake-hit Fukushima Nuclear Plant earlier this afternoon. Reports by the authorities claim that with the pressure rising, a nuclear meltdown is most likely to occur. (via CNN and Sky News)



No comments:

Post a Comment