Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Goodbye to my so-emo days...

Well, I guess I don't have to be sad at all...

Just last night, in a surprising fashion, he made me smile and feel comfortable with all the pressures and feelings that I am dealing with lately.

He even helped me a bit with my term paper and gave away suggestions about it. That made me a little bit comfortable.

Guess I don't have a reason to be depressed after all..

So, let's wave our goodbyes at my emo state as we tune in to regular blogging here in Princess Journal. :)

For this week, I'll be making a review about the latest trends regarding laptops as well as their hottest models as of late. I'll be also shedding away some news about Red Alert 3, and a little preview on the upcoming
Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII compilation by Square Enix.

Thank you so much for those people who cheered me up last night. I appreciate it so much. :)

So, till' next time. I have to do my project at this very moment. Before you log-out, make sure you'll subscribe to my feeds or follow my blog for updates. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment